It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:38 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Of all the pussy on the planet you can get, you pick a girl under 18?

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/08/the-gi ... years-old/

Edit: and video tape it and give her drugs?

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Whelp, that was a good run they had. What a fucking idiot. Now I have to burn my Kane sweater, god damn it.

NY law states that she has to be 16 or under to be statutory, so he's HELLA fucked now.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:08 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Apparently he bit her

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/08/patric ... -released/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
I don't like victim shaming, but...

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/08/the-gl ... ing-about/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:16 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Skull1 wrote:


Then don't? That article is 100% rumor-mongering and victim shaming. (Find a better sports website)

Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 389
Location: Nashville, TN
I'm not even a Chicago fan, but was very disappointed by this. Kane was just one of those players you could appreciate because of the skill he brings to the rink, it's just fun to watch. I had really hoped he cleaned up his off the ice issues after that last incident (two years ago?). This also comes after the team just had to ship Patrick Sharp to the Dallas Stars to clear cap room.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:44 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
The accuser and her friends are already talking about a $1 million+ settlement

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
Please read

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/08/07/ ... ur-friend/

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:17 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Guilty or innocent, the whole situation sucks for everyone...

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
Skull1 wrote:
Guilty or innocent, the whole situation sucks for everyone...


No question.

Regardless of how this all shakes out, I don't see Kane playing for the Hawks next year. Based on how the Slava Voynov thing went down, the NHL will have to throw the book at him, too.

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
deleted


Last edited by Jabe Cutler on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:30 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Kane removed from the cover of ea nhl 16

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
What the hell did Kane say at the celebration that apparently has fueled this controversy?? I keep hearing people allude to it, but I can't find a quote.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:04 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Hadn't heard anything

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:38 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
"I know you said I've been growing up, but watch out for me next week."

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:02 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
Carpetbagger wrote:
"I know you said I've been growing up, but watch out for me next week."

Yeah, not good.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:34 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
Eh. I guess not? I mean, I'm sure he didn't mean, "Hey bros, I'm totally going to rape someone next month" when he said that. But it certainly doesn't help his character or credibility now that something happened. Honestly, it's getting to the point that I don't care if they trade him, regardless of how it all shakes out.

He's a borderline generational talent, no question. But the Hawks have cultivated one of the most respectable images in all of professional sports. I'd rather the Hawks maintain that image by doing the right thing rather than glossing over major character issues in pursuit of more cups. If he did what he's accused of, he's done regardless. If he didn't, you suspend him until this all shakes out and you trade him anyway because he's an asshole who makes your team look bad. There are plenty of teams willing to look the other way on character issues; I don't think the Hawks should be one of them.

And he can take Bobby Hull with him.

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Carpetbagger wrote:
Eh. I guess not? I mean, I'm sure he didn't mean, "Hey bros, I'm totally going to rape someone next month" when he said that. But it certainly doesn't help his character or credibility now that something happened. Honestly, it's getting to the point that I don't care if they trade him, regardless of how it all shakes out.

He's a borderline generational talent, no question. But the Hawks have cultivated one of the most respectable images in all of professional sports. I'd rather the Hawks maintain that image by doing the right thing rather than glossing over major character issues in pursuit of more cups. If he did what he's accused of, he's done regardless. If he didn't, you suspend him until this all shakes out and you trade him anyway because he's an asshole who makes your team look bad. There are plenty of teams willing to look the other way on character issues; I don't think the Hawks should be one of them.

And he can take Bobby Hull with him.


All of this. Kaner is 100% amazing on the ice, but I'd rather he not taint the future of the organization than he stays and we have cups with a huge asterisk on them. This was an incredible fun run and it was awesome to witness, but I won't be able to watch anymore if he stays and he's guilty. Even if he isn't guilty, as you said, what's next?


I feel like Tazer and Coach Quinn can find more talent. Hawks really are a TEAM that plays well and not just a single line, so I hope they do what's right for the team.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Kane speaks for the first time... Doesn't say much

Video
http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/video- ... -absolved/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:51 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
None of Kane's DNA found on his accuser

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/story/_/ ... cid=espnFB

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:37 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Skull1 wrote:
None of Kane's DNA found on his accuser

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/story/_/ ... cid=espnFB


That's not accurate. They found Kane's DNA on her. Just not in the private area.

Also read all the way to the bottom of the article, because biased sports-writers like to bury the facts all the way at the end where they know nobody will read to.

Quote:
Analysis of evidence in a sexual assault investigation often goes beyond just DNA, and the lack of DNA evidence in the rape kit does not suggest that sexual assault did not happen.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Zanshin wrote:
Skull1 wrote:
None of Kane's DNA found on his accuser

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/story/_/ ... cid=espnFB


That's not accurate. They found Kane's DNA on her. Just not in the private area.

Also read all the way to the bottom of the article, because biased sports-writers like to bury the facts all the way at the end where they know nobody will read to.

Quote:
Analysis of evidence in a sexual assault investigation often goes beyond just DNA, and the lack of DNA evidence in the rape kit does not suggest that sexual assault did not happen.

I know I read the article. But even if he used a condom in the accused rape, there would be other DNA down there. Saliva. Hairs. Skin cells. Something...

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:11 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Skull1 wrote:
I know I read the article. But even if he used a condom in the accused rape, there would be other DNA down there. Saliva. Hairs. Skin cells. Something...


I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that neither one of us are qualified to say how forensic DNA evidence gathering works or how reliable it is :)


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 pm 
Offline
Alpha Monkey
Alpha Monkey
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:16 pm
Posts: 7588
Location: Chicago / Aurora
Skull1 wrote:
I know I read the article. But even if he used a condom in the accused rape, there would be other DNA down there. Saliva. Hairs. Skin cells. Something...


Please quit trying to find excuses for this rapist. That's what he is. A great great hockey player who is also a rapist. It's inexcusable, and the Hawks need to dump his ass.

And yes, innocent until proven guilty. But think about the difficulty and stigma for a woman to go to the authorities with a rape accusation. It's not something done lightly, for retribution for other wrongs, for money... It's something they have to live with the rest of their lives. I think I read only 1 in 5 ever come forward, and many times even those women do not get justice.

I'm betting Kane will walk because of this rape kit lack of evidence. Also expensive lawyers. Not guilty ≠ innocent.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:55 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Yes I'm well aware of the statistics. I'm also well aware that many celebrities these days are making women sign legal paperwork and/or fuck on camera, so there can't be any rape accusations, because it happens to them too often, women looking for a paycheck. I've known men that it's happened to them. I've known women that get paid to marry and fuck men so they can get green cards in this country. There are gold diggers everywhere.

I'm still not saying he did or didn't do it, but to me there seems to be too many fishy hints to seem to be plausible. And if this was truly a forceable rape, who has time to put on a condom and be extremely neat and clean and DNA free?

Edit: also don't get me wrong like I'm pro-rape or anti-women or something. I have know several women that have been raped, including an attempt on my ex-wife, and the scars can last forever.

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
MrDooo wrote:
Please quit trying to find excuses for this rapist. That's what he is. A great great hockey player who is also a rapist. It's inexcusable, and the Hawks need to dump his ass.

And yes, innocent until proven guilty. But think about the difficulty and stigma for a woman to go to the authorities with a rape accusation. It's not something done lightly, for retribution for other wrongs, for money... It's something they have to live with the rest of their lives. I think I read only 1 in 5 ever come forward, and many times even those women do not get justice.

I'm betting Kane will walk because of this rape kit lack of evidence. Also expensive lawyers. Not guilty ≠ innocent.


Get a hall pass from the wife and try online dating for a few months in the year 2015, it might temper your opinion a bit. With that said Kane is a shady dude one way or the other, they probably should have dumped him already.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:31 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Jabe Cutler wrote:
MrDooo wrote:
Please quit trying to find excuses for this rapist. That's what he is. A great great hockey player who is also a rapist. It's inexcusable, and the Hawks need to dump his ass.

And yes, innocent until proven guilty. But think about the difficulty and stigma for a woman to go to the authorities with a rape accusation. It's not something done lightly, for retribution for other wrongs, for money... It's something they have to live with the rest of their lives. I think I read only 1 in 5 ever come forward, and many times even those women do not get justice.

I'm betting Kane will walk because of this rape kit lack of evidence. Also expensive lawyers. Not guilty ≠ innocent.


Get a hall pass from the wife and try online dating for a few months in the year 2015, it might temper your opinion a bit. With that said Kane is a shady dude one way or the other, they probably should have dumped him already.

#this

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:42 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Are we talking about dating 30-40 year old women here with the hall pass?

Or 16 year old girls?


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:55 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
Zanshin wrote:
Are we talking about dating 30-40 year old women here with the hall pass?

Or 16 year old girls?


Uh, grown women. The kind you pick up at a bar, which is exactly where he found this one.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
The latest rumor, is that there were 2 other unknown semen samples in her examination

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:27 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Skull1 wrote:
The latest rumor, is that there were 2 other unknown semen samples in her examination


Rumor. With not even a single link? Really?

Guys. Seriously, STOP. Even if this rumor is true, a 16yo having sex with someone else (even two other someones!) doesn't mean she wasn't statutory raped by the guy who they know she was with and found his DNA on her. The above statement is slut shaming, and is designed through pervasive sexism to denigrate the victim and make her claim seem baseless, based on nothing but rumor. Even if she wanted to have sex with Kane, it's still rape. The laws are written that way for a reason.

Seriously, please, stop trying to be "the voice of reason" here because my friends are now sounding exactly like rape apologists and I find it more than kind of disturbing.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:26 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
I was waiting until it was reported by more than one source, but here ya go

Image

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/two-un ... -rape-kit/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:21 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
Agree with Shin. This thread is icky.

Oh, also Shin...I think you are out of the loop on this one a bit. The girl is in her 20's. That part about the underage thing was part of the wild conjecture that came of the initial "reporting."

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:26 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 18950
Location: The Danger Zone
Carpetbagger wrote:
Agree with Shin. This thread is icky.

Oh, also Shin...I think you are out of the loop on this one a bit. The girl is in her 20's. That part about the underage thing was part of the wild conjecture that came of the initial "reporting."


That's some shitty reporting, then, regarding her age. But yeah, the articles saying "no DNA found" are incredibly misleading.

Vis a vis: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck- ... 59026.html


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:50 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Anywhere between 10% to 40% of rapes reported as false. The fbi says it's around 25%. The police in ny say it's 50%.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/05/02 ... ought.html

So let's all take a breath and realize yes it does happen, and more frequently than you think. While the situation overall is bad no matter what happened, can we all say, that this is not a cut and dry case of him being guilty. That the facts we know at this time are inconclusive. And that everyone is presumed innocent until they are proven guilty.

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Weird twist of the investigation. The rape kit evidence ended up on the doorstep of the victims mom's house.

Bonehead move of the year? Victim's attorney, during live press conference, holds up the evidence bag of his anonymous victim, clearly showing her name, address, and birthdate on the package for all to see and record...

Smh

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
That attorney stepped down last night.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck- ... 36621.html

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Weird. He's not withdrawing because he showed all their info, but because of ethical dilemmas?

Regarding the rape kit found at her parents house:

Quote:
“I have an ethical responsibility to withdraw from the case, and I wished them the best of luck,” he said. “The representations that were made to me were not accurate, and because I have no confidence in the story that was told to me I’m withdrawing as their lawyer.”

When asked if the alleged victim’s account of the events of Aug. 2, the date on which she said Kane sexually assaulted her in his Buffalo area home, should also be called into question, Eoannou said “not at all.”

“One has nothing to do with the other," he said. "One has something to do with someone other than my client.”


What does that last part even mean?

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:56 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Now this

Quote:
Multiple sources told the Chicago Tribune that the female friend — a college classmate — no longer fully backs the accuser’s version of events and has expressed reluctance to testify. Without her corroboration, it would be harder for prosecutors to move the case forward, those sources said.


http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/accuse ... kane-case/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:52 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Chicago Tribune reports that her new attorney is praying for all of you

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/patric ... g-for-you/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:03 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:19 am
Posts: 6532
I pray for everyone on occasion. (even you jackasses) I can't say that I have specifically prayed for anyone on this attorney's prayer list other than the Pope.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:44 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Now her dad is posting pics of himself dressed all in black riot gear holding a butcher knife

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/kane-a ... -facebook/

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Kane's accuser is dropping out and declining prosecution...

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleR ... n-20151103

Still think he's guilty?

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:13 am 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 5509
That's kind of a loaded question.

I can only speak for myself, but I never said I was sure of his guilt. What I said is that the rhetoric regarding his defense was misguided and gross. I still stand by that.

But in light of recent events, no, it doesn't look like he's guilty of rape. We have no idea if this was the result of some kind of agreement behind the scenes or if she was really full of shit; both scenarios are plausible and the damage has been done to all parties at this point.

_________________
Image
Flavor 'poons! BURSTING with flavor!


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 am 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Not loaded really. Just wondering what people thought now that pretty much all the events have unfolded. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

_________________
Image


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:52 pm 
Offline
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 8827
What a major shock.


Top
 


 Post subject: Re: Why Kane why...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 pm 
Offline
Silverback
Silverback
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm
Posts: 19751
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ] 

Home

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Board index » Mad Monkey Public Forums » Sports!
All times are UTC - 6 hours   
Overrun by Effin Monkeys