It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:13 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: FUCKIN A...ChicaGOOOOOOOOOOOO BEARS
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:29 am 
Silverback
Silverback

INTERESTING NOTES:

Quote:
The last time the Bears and Vikings were both 2-0 when they met in the Metrodome, the Bears effectively began their run through the '85 season with Jim McMahon's epic comeback in the final 22 minutes of a game that appeared lost. That game truly launched that Bears team and was part of a tradition of 2-0 starts that led to significant success.

Quote:
Without factoring in Monday's results, Rex Grossman is the NFL's No. 1-rated passer with his 128.7 rating. Not coincidentally, his leading receivers also are among the league leaders. Tight end Desmond Clark ranks 15th in receiving yards, 1 yard ahead of Muhsin Muhammad, and Bernard Berrian is 22nd. Berrian also is third in the NFL with 23 yards per catch and is one of eight receivers tied for the lead with two TD catches.

Quote:
San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers has not been sacked, and the Chargers are the only team with fewer sacks allowed than the Bears (one). The Bears' nine sacks are tied for third in the NFL. ... The Bears came out of the Detroit with no significant injuries and are hoping that linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer will be over his concussion so he can play in Minnesota.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:23 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

I don't expect anyone at SportsCenter or anyone hosting NFL post/pre game talks to care.

The Bears are completely off of everyone's radar right now. The Green Bay game wasn't even in consideration for the "most significant game of the week" last week, and the near shutout of Detroit is also largely ignored. Chicago with the #1 ranked passer in the league?

That should be the headline across every Sports page in the nation. It's like discovering that pigs really can fly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:14 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come from behind with just 2 minutes left for the motherfucking win!!!!!!!!!

bears 19
vikings 16

QFE
Quote:

The last time the Bears and Vikings were both 2-0 when they met in the Metrodome, the Bears effectively began their run through the '85 season with Jim McMahon's epic comeback in the final 22 minutes of a game that appeared lost. That game truly launched that Bears team and was part of a tradition of 2-0 starts that led to significant success.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:09 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

I thought they were gonna bite it too.

Jabe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:18 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Jabe Adaks wrote:
I thought they were gonna bite it too.

Ditto. But y'know what? I had a little faith in Grossman. This is the ONLY Chicago Quarterback I've ever seen (and I've been following them since '83) who actually makes me excited when he airs that long distance bomb out. With Mohammed, Davis, and whatshisface (B-something?), we can finally make some passing threats.

VERY pleased with how that ended. It was quite the nailbiter though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:19 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!!!

Bears play seattle on sunday
link

Quote:
Seahawks' Alexander out with broken foot

35 minutes ago

KIRKLAND, Wash. - League MVP Shaun Alexander cracked a bone in his sore left foot and will be lost to the
Seattle Seahawks for at least a couple of weeks.

Alexander has had soreness and a bone bruise in his left foot since the season opener at Detroit. Coach Mike Holmgren said Monday that Alexander cracked a bone sometime during Sunday's 42-30 win over the
New York Giants. Holmgren said the bruise in Alexander's foot led to the crack and Alexander was walking around team headquarters Monday on crutches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:51 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

NFL Power Rankings

ESPN Bears #4
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

CBS Bears #5
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:26 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Skull1 wrote:

Praying we beat the Seahawks on Sunday.

I'm telling you, it's Bears/Colts this superbowl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:23 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

FUCK YEAH!!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS 37
seattle 6

The only NFC team that's undefeated!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:35 pm 
Alpha Monkey
Alpha Monkey
 WWW  Profile

DAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:18 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

MrDooo wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEARS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:04 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

here's a stat for ya

Bears DEF through 4 games has allowed 28 pts

just on this sunday alone, 12 teams allowed >28pts scored

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:48 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

OH HELL YEAH

Power Rankings are out!

Yahoo Sports
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=c ... &type=lgns

Quote:
THE TOP 12

Chicago 1. Chicago Bears (4-0) – Rookie defensive end Mark Anderson has been a pleasant surprise, particularly after roasting Seattle's Walter Jones for a pair of sacks. Even more impressive, defensive tackle Tommie Harris might have been the league's best defensive player through four games.

Indianapolis 2. Indianapolis Colts (4-0) – It was impressive to see the Colts and quarterback Peyton Manning win a game when all the pressure and circumstances were against them. And after seeing how he performed against the Jets, it might be time to finally start running back Joseph Addai (84 rushing yards, one touchdown).

ESPN

Quote:
006 Power Rankings: Week 5
RK (LW) TEAM REC COMMENT
1 (4) Bears 4-0-0 Only the most cynical of fans would complain about Chicago's pantsing of Seattle in front of the nation. There's no denying that the Bears are the best team in the NFC right now and probably in the NFL.
2 (1) Colts 4-0-0 Think Peyton Manning doesn't like sticking it to New York fans? After scoring the game-winning TD against the Jets on Sunday, Manning uncharacteristically spiked the ball and later said "Let's just say it was fun to do this here. Again."

CBS Sportsline

Quote:
POWER RANKINGS
Current Team Previous
1 Colts · Trends 1
At 4-0, should we start talking about that undefeated season again? That wasn't pretty in New York, but you know they'll take it.
2 Bears · Trends 5
They are the only unbeaten team in the NFC. With a soft schedule the rest of the way, they look like the team to beat for the No. 1 seed. Is that offense for real? It looks like it.

ok fuck you pete prisco at cbssportsline.com :2finger:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:57 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS 40
Buffalo 7 (lameass late garbage td)

the game was such a fuckin beating

it was awesome to see them play at a level so superior to their opponent

it was such a beating, that cbs here in oklahoma switched to the NE/MIA game in the third qtr
i was PISSED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:27 am 
Silverback
Silverback

I missed the entire game, and turned it on right as Benson fumbled to give them the close run for their only TD in the last 4 minutes.

So you can blame it all on me :*(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:49 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Quote:
Mike Ditka, whose 1985 Bears won their first 12 games en route to the Super Bowl, is duly impressed with the 5-0 start.

"What they're doing is unbelievable,'' Ditka told Channel 2's Mark Malone. "They're playing good in every area. ... The coaches have done a great job. These guys look like they've got their feet on the ground. They're taking 'em one at a time, and that's all you can do.

"This has opened the eyes of everybody around this country who follows football. The Bears are the best team in the National Football League right now -- right now, after five games."

Ditka credits the fans for giving the team a big home-field edge.

"Greatest fans in the world, greatest city in the world -- I've said that forever,'' Ditka said. ''That's why I'm in Chicago, I love everything about it. These people epitomize hard work, effort, discipline -- all the things that are great.''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:39 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Skull1 wrote:
Quote:
Mike Ditka, whose 1985 Bears won their first 12 games en route to the Super Bowl, is duly impressed with the 5-0 start.

"What they're doing is unbelievable,'' Ditka told Channel 2's Mark Malone. "They're playing good in every area. ... The coaches have done a great job. These guys look like they've got their feet on the ground. They're taking 'em one at a time, and that's all you can do.

"This has opened the eyes of everybody around this country who follows football. The Bears are the best team in the National Football League right now -- right now, after five games."

Ditka credits the fans for giving the team a big home-field edge.

"Greatest fans in the world, greatest city in the world -- I've said that forever,'' Ditka said. ''That's why I'm in Chicago, I love everything about it. These people epitomize hard work, effort, discipline -- all the things that are great.''

I actually watched that exchange live. Still love Ditka. I'd be surprised if they didn't build a statue of him outside of Soldier Field when he dies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:28 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

another great article

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

Quote:
Volume rises as Bears keep winning
By ANDREW SELIGMAN, AP Sports Writer
October 9, 2006

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) -- Week by week, the buzz is building. It's getting loud enough to jog memories of the team that shuffled to the championship, even if the Super Bowl is months away.

The volume was high after the Chicago Bears beat the Buffalo Bills 40-7 to improve to 5-0 Sunday. The contributions came from four areas: a defense that fell about a minute shy of a shutout, an offense that clicked again, and special teams units that were solid as they can be.

The fourth area?

"The fourth, our home-field advantage, was outstanding," coach Lovie Smith said.

Chicago is 5-0 for the first time since 1986, when it won its first six, but the Bears are stirring memories of 1985.

That team, with one of the greatest defenses ever assembled, allowed 88 points through the first five games while scoring 163. The current Bears have held opponents to a league-low 36 points while scoring a league-leading 156.

That's right, a franchise that has historically relied on defense and the running game is leading the NFL in scoring behind healthy quarterback Rex Grossman and the emerging Bernard Berrian, the league's third-leading receiver with 413 yards. And the running game seems to be on track after three sluggish games to start the season.

Meanwhile, the defense is on pace to smash the record for fewest points allowed in a 16-game season -- 165 by the Baltimore Ravens five years ago. That's not shocking. Chicago had the league's stingiest defense last season and won the NFC North........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:37 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Quoth the Ravens, "nevermore!"

I can't wait for next Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:41 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Zanshin wrote:
Quoth the Ravens, "nevermore!"

I can't wait for next Sunday.

you mean MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL @ ARIZONA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:42 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

I feel really sorry for Arizona.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:53 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Zanshin wrote:

Hell no I don't feel sorry for AZ...

I want to go out and fucking destroy every single opponent...to reek havok on the NFL...to provide redemption for all these years of getting beat on and being made the laughing stock of the NFL...to show the world that if the Bears are coming to town, you better be fucking scared and keep the women and children off the streets...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:11 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Skull1 wrote:
Zanshin wrote:

Hell no I don't feel sorry for AZ...

I want to go out and fucking destroy every single opponent...to reek havok on the NFL...to provide redemption for all these years of getting beat on and being made the laughing stock of the NFL...to show the world that if the Bears are coming to town, you better be fucking scared and keep the women and children off the streets...

Heh.

Well, it's okay, I'm pretty sure the Browns are forever the laughing stock of the NFL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:08 am 
Silverback
Silverback

POWER RANKINGS!
#1 on yahoo

#1 at espn

#1 at cbs and they say it best
Quote:
Power Rankings: Bears shufflin' after offing Buffalo

Pete Prisco By Pete Prisco
CBS SportsLine.com Senior Writer

Updated Oct. 10

Sometimes rules are meant to be broken, including my own.

In the past, it's been a rule of sorts when compiling the CBS SportsLine.com Power Rankings to not move a team that wins out of the top spot, even if it didn't look good in doing so. After all, a victory is a victory.

This week, I'm breaking the rule.

A week ago, I was tempted to move the Chicago Bears into the lead, but opted to keep the Indianapolis Colts there after their razor-thin victory over the Jets.

Not this week. Not after what happened Sunday.

The Bears are the best team in the NFL right now. They have to move into the top spot. So even though the Colts are 5-0, it's the 5-0 Bears who ascend to No. 1 this week.

How can they not be there?

The Bears have outscored their opponents 156-36. They have four victories of more than 25 points.

That's domination.

The Colts, on the other hand, have struggled to win each of the past three weeks. In all three games, victories over the Jaguars, Jets and Titans, they had to come from behind in the second half.

Last time I checked, the Jets and Titans aren't going to be in the playoff mix come December. The Titans led the Colts for nearly the entire game Sunday before losing 14-13.

The Bears blew out the Buffalo Bills, winning 40-7. It was the first time a Bears team scored 40 or more points since 1993. Wow.

That's why a shakeup at the top was needed. The Colts have been unable to really get the offense untracked, the defense is getting gashed by the run and there is no real feeling that they are nearly as good as the team that opened 13-0 last season.

By contrast, the Bears are better than the team that won the NFC North last season, only to lose in the divisional round of the playoffs to the Carolina Panthers.

Quarterback Rex Grossman has 10 touchdown passes, wide receiver Bernard Berrian is developing into a big-play receiver and the defense is better because the secondary is improved with the addition of nickel corner Ricky Manning. Against the Bills, they played without starting defensive tackle Ian Scott and starting defensive end Adewale Ogunleye and still shut down the Bills.

Rookie defensive end Mark Anderson, a fifth-round pick out of Alabama, had two sacks in place of Ogunleye and now has 5½ on the year. Can everyone in the building rush the passer? Does the trainer have speed-rush ability?

There's already talk comparing this Bears team to the 1985 squad that won the Super Bowl. That Bears team had arguably the best defense of all time. This team's defense is good, but not quite that good.

This team, though, has an offense that can score. Grossman's 10 touchdown passes are only five fewer than Jim McMahon threw in all of 1985. Sure, the game has changed to a more wide-open style that favors the pass, but right now this team is passing it better.

There is no Walter Payton in the backfield, but the combo of Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson isn't bad.

Is it time to get in the studio and make the 2006 Super Bowl Shuffle, only an edgier version to keep up with today's hip-hop culture?

We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew,
Blowin' through the first five weeks like nobody knew.
Breakin' rules by playing the way we do.
Move over Colts -- we're No. 1 and not you

OK, so it's not 50 Cent. Or Eminem. Or even Vanilla Ice, for that matter. But you get the idea.

The Bears are the best team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:43 am 
Silverback
Silverback

My favorite line from that piece:
Quote:
Can everyone in the building rush the passer?

Yes, yes they can.

I'm even rushing the passer at home. We're all doing our part here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:14 am 
Silverback
Silverback

The steal of the nfl draft this year??

DE Marcus Anderson of Chicago leading all rookies with 5.5 sacks (next closest guy has 1 or 2) and is only 1/2 sack off the entire nfl sack leader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:19 am 
Silverback
Silverback

Quote:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Tommie Harris is looking for respect -- and at 5-0 with the highest-scoring offense and stingiest defense in the league, he doesn't think the Bears are getting it. Not from the Arizona Cardinals, anyway.

''I feel like those guys are saying things that are very disrespectful,'' Harris said. ''We need to go down there and get respect from everybody.''

The only thing that could be construed as disrespectful was a comment Wednesday by wide receiver Anquan Boldin.

''We see some things on film we can take advantage of,'' Boldin said. ''I like the way we moved the ball on them in the preseason. Anybody can have the ball moved on them. Nobody is just that dominant.''

Boldin will be one of the keys to Arizona's attack with Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) out. Matt Leinart threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Boldin last week in his debut.

''We have to go out every week and prove ourselves over and over again,'' Harris said. ''I don't think anybody's ever going to just come out and say, 'The Bears are a great defense,' so we have to do it again on Monday.''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:59 am 
Silverback
Silverback

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????????
Quote:
Chicago (5-0) at Arizona (1-4)

Game Info: 7:30 pm CDT Mon Oct 16, 2006
TV: ESPN

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/preview;_yl ... 0061016022

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:25 am 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Statistically Arizona will probably get bent over tonight. But being from Chicago, I am ready for anything.

Jabe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:25 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

ESPN had a counter ticking down to the start of the game. At lunch. I don't know if they do that for all Monday night games, but damn, it feels good to be a Chicago fan this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:20 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Zanshin wrote:
I missed the entire game, and turned it on right as Benson fumbled to give them the close run for their only TD in the last 4 minutes.

So you can blame it all on me :*(

Well you're doing it again

turn off the tv before I throw a brick through it

:madburn: :shakemad: :banghead: :banghead: :zanshin2: :zanshin2: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

WTF :thumbdown:

Jabe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:31 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:46 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Hi, I'm a Referee at tonights game.

Here's some of the things I won't be calling:

1). Illegal blocks in the back which result in a Bears player "roughing" the passer.
2). Pass interference on Mohammed after he's run 20 yards down the field.
3). Down by contact. I mean, the guy will CLEARLY put his knee on the turf and even get a grass stain there, but hey, where'd my whistle go? Oh well, must have lost it. I won't bother blowing it or anything.

I'm not saying the Bears didn't play up to par, but FUCK could the refs CALL A FUCKING PLAY???

For the record, I turned the game off with 7 minutes left to play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:49 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Zanshin wrote:

Then you missed Urlacher strip the ball from Edrin James and Tillman ran the ball in for a touchdown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Zannon wrote:
Zanshin wrote:

Then you missed Urlacher strip the ball from Edrin James and Tillman run the ball in for a touchdown.

But, please, keep the TV off...it's helping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:51 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Zannon wrote:
Zannon wrote:
Zanshin wrote:

Then you missed Urlacher strip the ball from Edrin James and Tillman run the ball in for a touchdown.

But, please, keep the TV off...it's helping.

And the Bears are now up 24-23!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:54 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Holy shit...Arizona D crumbles !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:55 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Major Eiswater wrote:
Holy shit...Arizona D crumbles !

It was their offense that fell apart...1 touchdown by the Bears defense...followed by a touchdown on a punt return on the next possession

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:56 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

ZANSHIN YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:59 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

I think he sneaked a peek after that last play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

Dear Zanshin,

Thanks for not watching that last field goal attempt by the Cardinals.

BEARS WIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:07 pm 
Mad Monkey
Mad Monkey

HOLY SHIT - BEARS WIN!!!! BEARS WIN!!!!

Jabe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:23 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

OH MY FUCKING GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!

BEARS WIN BEARS WIN BEARS WIN BEARS WIN BEARS WIN

New Official NFL Record!!!

The only team in NFL history to comeback from 20-0 and NOT SCORE AND OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWN

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME DOWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:28 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WINNNNNNNARS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:29 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Zannon wrote:
Dear Zanshin,

Thanks for not watching that last field goal attempt by the Cardinals.

BEARS WIN!

Oh, I watched it. And then did a FUCK YES dance around my family room and tried to not wake up the toddler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:37 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Wow

totally unfuckingbelievable

espn can take their "I'm going to suck Leinert's cock for 5 hrs of airtime" and "the hollywood story of toppling the #1 team in the nfl" and shove it up their collective motherfucking asses

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:40 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Skull1 wrote:
Wow

espn can take their "I'm going to suck Leinert's cock for 5 hrs of airtime" and "the hollywood story of toppling the #1 team in the nfl" and shove it up their collective motherfucking asses

/agreed.

I actually had the commentary on MUTE the entire 3rd quarter. I couldn't take the Leinert fellatio any longer. Granted, Bears didn't do anything to merit positive commentary, but for crying out loud already, SHUT UP people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:49 pm 
Silverback
Silverback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:51 pm 
Alpha Monkey
Alpha Monkey
 WWW  Profile

Zanshin wrote:
Skull1 wrote:
Wow

/agreed.

I actually had the commentary on MUTE the entire 3rd quarter. I couldn't take the Leinert fellatio any longer. Granted, Bears didn't do anything to merit positive commentary, but for crying out loud already, SHUT UP people.

I just fantasized about being Matt Leinart during the head and was then OK with it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next

Home